Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Know You Are Gone Too Long When ...


... you find this on your car. This nest with two eggs was firmly attached to the bottom of my windshield when I got to the parking lot last night.
The good news is that it gave me a smile after a very long day of travel - or maybe I should say non-travel. I was supposed to leave Fargo at noon, but my flight was cancelled. Now, there aren't too many flights going from Fargo to Denver. The next one was at 4:30. I got on the standby list, but just as I was ready to go down the jetway, the last passenger showed up and I got bumped. The next flight was 7:30. Though it, too, was delayed, I finally made it back home at 9:45. What a day! And today, it's back to the airport to go to Texas again. One of these days I will catch up on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment